Monday, August 23, 2010

Fall Fashion --- CeCe's Outfit Haul

Whew , i just finished editing the new outfit haul video .... i think you guys will like it !!! at least i hope so ..lol... i got a SUPER good deal at Kohl's , cos all the items i got were on sale and i had a coupon for 15% off and another coupon for $10 off when you spend $20 or more ....and kohl's allow me to use two coupons at the same time , hooray !!! (i'm not paid by kohl's to do this , they don't even know me wah wah :(   )
Anyway i love all those outfit i got !!! they're so cute and i will be wearing them a LOT !!!
And you might notice that i used new intro music this time cos my friend MrYungFatal made me two beats and i LOVE them !!! (i mentioned it in my last post:) i'm so so thankful for what he did for me !!! 
Ok here are the pix of the outfit and my hello kitty ...lol.... 
    Take Care everyone , don't forget to check out my video ..lol...
    Love&Care
           CeCe








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...