Thursday, February 17, 2011

Makeup Review: Urban Decay Cosmetics and Rock & Republic (Hautelook.com)

Hi everyone, so here is a makeup review for you guys:P I purchased those products  on the early january, and i am really excited to share with you guys this amazing discount website -- hautelook.com ! I bought some urban decay products and they were only $2 each on hautelook! No one can resist that price..lol...and also i do have urban decay naked palette,and i have their eyeliners too, it's just i've never tried their single eyeshadow or cream eyeliner or glitters...so this gives me a good opportunity to test them out without making a big "investment"..lol... And also i've been wanted a R&R blush for a LONG time (well, not that long..lol...for a month or so:P), and finally it's on sale on hautelook and i got up super early that day but still missed out on some of their more popular blushes:( The blush is on sale for $16 each, so it's not a bad price for such a great quality and nice packaging blush! I think it's more reasonable price than the NARS ones. Anyway just a quick review for you guys, hopefully you will find it helpful:P  If you have any questions, pls let me know and i will talk to you guys soon! Happy President Day!

Love&Care
CeCe

My invite for you to join Hautelook:Phttp://www.hautelook.com/invite/lshu732

Follow me on twitter: (let's chat)https://twitter.com/pandoraspalette

(P.S. It's ok to buy cosmetics on hautelook,but if you're looking clothes and stuff like that, be sure that it's the right size for you, cos i bought a robe from their website before, and it's marked Small, when i got it and tried it on, it's kinda big... so be careful with that, good luck:P )

FTC: I purchased all of the products i mentioned in the video myself and I'm not affiliated with hautelook:P



























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...