Monday, October 25, 2010

Sexy & Sparkly Leopard Look -- Electric Zoo Contest (Michelle Phan)

Hi Everyone , I created this sexy and sparkly leopard makeup look for michelle phan's electric zoo contest :) (of course it's also a great look for halloween !) In order to fit in with the "electric" Theme, I added some sparkle using two colors of glitters , it looks so so pretty and sparkly in person :) I also did very bold looking lips , and of course if you prefer a softer looking , you can always skip the black lip liner and use a soft pink lipstick instead :) I didn't wear contacts this time cos i had some infections in my right eye :P , so finally you guys got to see my real eye color ...lol.... I wore this makeup when i went to disneyland yesterday and i got so many compliments ...they thought i had my face painted in disneyland :) that's so cool !


Hope you all enjoy this look and vote for me :) i would appreciate it very much ! have a wonderful day !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czlMh1AGs6Q
P.S. The contest has a time limit of 5 minutes ,that's why i tried to fastforward every step , i will re-edit and re-upload a tutorial version for you guys soon :) 
Here is the re-load version with detail instructions and products used :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMrg7URFviQ

Love&Care
CeCe








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...