Hi everyone!!! I got lots of request for me to do more circle lenses review video, so here you go, another review for you guys^^
I don't own too many green circle lenses, but they are a great choice of color for those who have brown eyes like me. It is more subtle than blue circle lenses and more dramatic than grey or brown circle lenses.
This time i try to show you guys more close-up and pictures, so you can have a better idea of what the circle lenses look like on me. It was a lot of "fun" taking out one pair of circle lenses and putting on another pair..lol... I totally made a mess on my desk..lol... Anyways, hope you guys enjoy this review, there will be a giveaway at the end of part 2, so stay tuned for that !!!
Have you entered my 10K subscriber giveaway yet?
Click here to watch the videos:
♥ Follow me on Twitter:
♥ My Official Facebook Fan Page:
♥ Subscribe for more tutorials and fashion videos:
♥ My Beauty&Fashion Blog:
Here are the links to the circle lenses shown in this video:
EOS Max Pure Green
EOS Adult Green
EOS super neon green
EOS max pure blue
EOS adult pink
EOS super nudy pink
One winner will receive:
- 1 pair lens (of winners choice)
- 1 box lashes (randomly chosen by their staff)
- 1 exclusive 50% discount code to shop at kiwiberry1-collection.com (code will be sent to winner via email. (code will be sent to winner via email. Expires in 6 months after winner receives code/one time use)
Contest ends at 12:00pm PST on Mar.30th
1. Must be a subscriber:
2) 'like' their facebook fanpage: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kiwiberry1-collection/116495501751721
3) follow them on twitter: http://twitter.com/kiwiberry1
4) Retweet this giveaway with mention @kiwiberry1
The winner will be annouced on my facebook fan page and twitter.
Song: Polar Personified