Saturday, March 5, 2011

My Favorite Shoes --- Shoe Modeling (high heels and boots that makes your legs look sexy:)

Hi Everyone, so this is a requested video:) And i think it's a great idea to show all the shoes that i like to wear all the time:P I tried not to go too fast this time, so you guys have enough time to see the details of the shoes and how they look on me. hope you enjoy this video:P Iet me know if you have more requests. I'll talk to you soon:P

Love&Care
CeCe

1. Blue Shiny Leather High Heels -- RMB 300 (China)
2. Snake Skin High Heels --- RMB 250 (China)
3. High Boots With Bows --- $97 (Asian boutique in CA)
4. Steve Maden Navy Blue Wedge With Rhinestones -- $87 (Steve Maden Stores)
5. Plum Knitted UGG Boots -- $149 (Nordstrom)
6. Steve Maden Black Leather Boots -- $120 (Steve Maden Stores)
7. Aldo Black Ankle Boots -- $60 (Aldo Stores)
8. BP Silver Sandal -- About $ 68 (Nordstrom)

Follow me on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/pandoraspalette

my facebook fan page:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/CeCes-Castle/118511878202438?v=wall

Subscribe for more tutorials and fashion videos:






















This is what my legs look like in natural light

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...