Thursday, December 23, 2010

Hawaii Vacation Haul & Condo Tour

Hi Everyone, finally i got to show you what i got from Hawaii:) (all those are just for me, we also got some coffee and souvenirs for friends and families which i didn't show in the video) As you can see i love the jewelries there, they're so unique and pretty :) I still wear them all the time:) I know it's not like a huge haul cos our luggages were about to be over the limit and we couldn't pack any more stuff in:( I love everything i got, they're so precious to me and they just remind me of the great experience in Hawaii:) I'm looking forward to coming back there some day and perhaps next time i will remember to pack less "junk" in my suitcase:P


And yes, i added the condo tour at the end of this video since the Hawaii adventure part 2 was already too long, hope you enjoy the video and my next video will be Kim Kardashian Inspired Makeup Tutorial :)

Merry Christmas and have a happy holiday!!!

Love&Care
CeCe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...