Saturday, October 29, 2011

Amazing Party - Beauty Fashion Vlogger Alliance

I was very honored to be invited to the BFVA launch party last Tuesday evening at Hollywood Museum Max Factor Building. I was lucky because it didn't conflict with my school schedule and my wednesday class starts at 12:00 pm...lol.... Anyways i met lots of familiar and new friends there, and i had a great time!!! can't wait to share with you guys in the video:) Most of the photos are taken by Frances Lacuzzi, she is an amazing photographer:)




Goodie bags:) i am planning on a giveaway:) stay tuned!




I like to applause..lol...

Me and my new friends ^^


I had on the Ardell #305 demi lashes, they look very natural:)


Me and Dulce Candy , she is very sweet and down to earth!!!

Ready for a makeover..lol...too bad i already had makeup on, so we didn't do too much:P


Me and Lauren from Stylehaul :)

Got to meet Holly, she is very sweet as well:)


Wen Hair stylist:) another helpful and sweet lady

Me and April ^^

Me and Heart:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...